SCHOLARSHIP to learn to code
We envision a world where people from all backgrounds can become full and active contributors to tomorrow’s society through the use of technology.
The objective of teaching these young people coding is excite them to pursue STEM – Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math based careers by way of Computer Science studies Research has shown that Computer Programming has one of the lowest graduation and employment rates for women, people of color and people with disabilities.
- Eligible students must be ages 7-18 and must have parental consent when applying for the scholarship.
- The applicant may receive a full or partial scholarship.
If you are awarded a scholarship, we ask you:
- Attendance and punctuality in all classes.
- Pictures of your student when they are coding.
- Video testimonial about your experience.
We will use it on our social media and website.